Saturday, September 12, 2009

Various People we Share the Planet with

So, I know that I Facebooked, about his Site, and many of you might be already sick of looking at these picture.. However.. given my week from another PLANET.. I have really enjoyed laughing my head off at these pictures. Some of them, I really question if they are posing, knowing the camera is there, or if they just dress in this attire all the time. Who knows.. Thank you Peopleofwalmart.com for delighting us in non stop laughter!








4 love notes:

The Woolner Family said...

gross

Corey said...

Yikes! Thanks for the laugh!

Jennifer said...

That is hilarious. WalMart employees must see it all! Good thing they keep their cameras on hand because everyone needs a good laugh. :)

Anonymous said...

LoL, thanks for sharing!!!