Thursday, February 2, 2012
Posted by Andrea at 12:12 AM
Monday, November 14, 2011
|Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity- Martin Luther King|
Posted by Andrea at 11:09 PM
Friday, August 12, 2011
This poor little blog.. Man I have lost interest.. My once, love for writing in here, has turned into a pretty pitiful blog,( admitting it's the first step right..lol. ) So, now that that's out of the way.. I am going to Work on it. I still have no clue how other's have time to blog, tell me how, and I will..Teach me the ways oh masters of blog land.. ( little sarcasm.)
Some things that I Would just Love.. and some things are just meant to come again later. I have heard this stage in our life, the --" Phase" will pass. Contrary to this we have been scratching out heads.. wondering when, when will the......... throwing food, peeing on the floor, locking the bathroom door while dumping out sweet little ol' " Mr. Bubbles " out & water all over the floor, squeezing bugs, scraped knees, soggy goldfish crackers will pass.. When?? I am Truly putting in my time here.. but People this momma is Really tired. It's from Sun up. 6am, until 1030pm. screaming constantly..This is my vent. I Do not wish this on anyone, I love being a mom, however that's hardly what I feel like. Kent and I, have had to really lean on one another. What does not Break us will make us stronger right... Bring it!
1. A Camera..Our camera has taken a turn for the worse, and it is not going to survive..complexity in having a camera I cant figure out anyways..
2. ORDER!! wouldn't that be Awesome! I would just LOVE Love.. Oh man LoVe to sleep in my cozy bed without KIDS, or our office space put together, papers all tucked away in their little cubbies, pencils all sharpened, soft music playing, Yeah that will be only in my dreams I know.. but these pictures will have to do for now.
3.Living room w/out crayon marks on furniture=heaven
4. Organization Main "hub"= Ye ah!
5. Tucked away Tv & Toys= no tripping and stubbing toes..
6. Do I need to say anything?? I think not.. Priceless
A clean office..
Posted by Andrea at 11:57 PM