Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beautiful Ridgefeild
















Day 1 of our Week long excursion started out driving to Ridgefield, WA. I am not too sure what made me drive here, but Man I am So glad we did. Packing up the boys, for the day, was the hardest part, as for some reason they just wanted to be couch potatoes. What a Fun Filled afternoon! I have never been to Ridgefield, and let me tell you, I am IN LOVE with the beauty, of untouched land! driving down the road seeing cow fields { extremely friendly, I might add}As we drove down the road, the cows were So amazingly friendly.. as soon as I parked my car, they came trotting along.. the boys just loved it! We drove through the little historic downtown, one that if blinked would surly miss. Growing up on Bainbridge Is. Washington, this reminded me of the Island 20 years ago. I would say that I am not a Country girl at all, I do love to be able to drive to the closest, " Mall" to get what we need, or produce, however living here I would not mind at all.

I had intended on taking the boys to the Wildlife Reserve, however driving up to the road, I was not going to even attempt. My new wheels did not really want to venture down the long gravel, pothole filled road. I was pretty bummed, as this is why we came out. I might have to come back with a larger car to see with this lovely place is all about.



0 love notes: