Monday, September 21, 2009

Girls Weekend Trip

Too bad it was not longer, went to Lincoln City for a MUCH needed girls trip. It was SO much Fun! I was bummed that I forgot my camera, however my friends were clicking away.. Thanks Gal's for a Great time! Can not wait to get together again :)
Just to be able to sleep in, not worrying about feeding time's, bath's { for the boys.. } going to the outlet mall, and being able to go into the shops with out screaming, and yelling.. and million's of stares. Bliss I tell you! I loved just hanging out doing NOTHING.. and then, doing facials, with this mud mask, that Truly left my face silky smooth.. Thank you to San,Sar ..{ abbreviated.. } for listening to me, I know you are all in my life for a reason, and I truly am so grateful for each one of you!

Thank you for Email me the Pic.. { I figured it out... lol.. }

Are you ready.. for a picture???





Keep scrolling...












.........



ok.... here I am..





5 love notes:

Kristen said...

love the mask :) Looks like a fab trip!!!

Jennifer said...

GREAT pictures! So glad you got to go on such a fun trip with awesome girlfriends!

Corey said...

What fun! I so need a girls outing! Why is it that once you get married you seem to loose all of your girlfriends? Or is it just me? Kudos to you for taking the time to spend with the girls and keeping your friendships alive!

Anonymous said...

Glad you figured out the pics!! I want to go back too!!

The Woolner Family said...

Lots of fun! I miss the coast. Oh, and you look sexy in that mask.