Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tomorrow,Tomorrow, I love you Tomorrow..

TOMORROW, TOMORROW I LOVE YOU TOMORROW, YOUR ONLY A DAY A WAY!!

yes.. that is the fav Annie, in our house. Tomorrow is the huge important IEP for Kaid. I have been preparing all day, researching information, making sure I have my documents together, I am so happy my mom is going to be coming with me. Tomorrow is such a special Big day to Shine, and to be showing them really who kaid is, and what we need... There is just no way we are going to place him with more restrictions, what parent would?

Oh, Side note.. How sweet is this, I am on the computer, 6:05pm, the boys are playing in Kaids room, and I hear Pure Sweet laughter coming from Karson, as I peak in, I see kaid playing patty cake, and reading " Kaids" verson of Lighting McQueen. In our house it's call Babeen! Love it! every now and again I hear, " ok? ok? " from kaid.. He's telling karson, it's OK his Bebe fell out, he's looking for it. I was watching him, and he had 1 finger out, with a shake, saying " ok. ok" oh.. I just love these boys!

1 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Best of luck! I hope it all goes as well as it SHOULD! Love the laughter and playing from the boys--that is SWEET!!!