Friday, September 18, 2009

IEP update

Well... The IEP went actually really good. The three of us going in to the meeting really showed a united front for kaid. I read a letter I wrote about kaid, and brought a picture of him, and placed it in the middle of the table, { mom I think you did that though.. thank you :)| All in all, Kaid is Going BACK today to the original school. I had major doubt about this, however given the experiences that happened, it was just not a good start, 30 days from now we will meet again to discuss kaid's placement, I am hopefully that this is going to be good for him. It is in a push-in class, meaning that when ready she moves them in to GenEd. Well... I will post more.. he's going back today, Friday and he is So happy. I am going to the Beach for a MUCH needed Girls Weekend! Oh... man, I can not even wait!!

1 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Good luck. Glad you're going to the beach!!!!!!!! :)