Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~ 7 Month old Karson ~

We  still can not believe Karson is 7 mo old TODAY~ Every time I  look at him, and kaid I remember back to when they both were  so Tiny.. ( boo hoo) I think that I am wanting a little one again.. well that feeling will go away quickly. Karson is all boy!  I love his Rollie  legs, and how he rather have no clothes on. Some of his favorite things are... *  His Brother,eating time, Bath time, Daddy time esp. He absolutely does not like to have a messy for long, Pretty much right after he goes he wants to be changed! He has Two little Baby teeth in on the bottom, and cutting more. Life at the Shannon's is quite loud if you can imagine :) He has been skooting across the floor for about a few weeks, trying to get his legs up, we both think he's going to walk early.. I am hoping for not! Karson loves going over to grandma & grandpas' and taking walks in his stroller with me. We can not even imagine life with out him.. in the Second and third pic, I went up to kent's job site to say hi, and karson was so excited to play with all the Toy's, ( Tools )
Unfortunately he is not sleeping throughout the night.. He will go down at 7:30, and wake about 4 am. 
 
Lastly we could not had a better bigger brother ever! He's so loving, and makes sure he's OK when he cries. There are times though when he wants to play just a bit more rough.  I can not wait for karson to get a little older, and him being the one to engage with kaid, that will be so sweet to watch! 
We Love  our Smoochy Kissable  Karson!

PS.. Kris thank you so much for helping me figure this out.. with the pictures.. :)



<span class=


<span class=
<span class=<span class=<span class=

3 love notes:

Alisha said...

Andrea--cute, cute pictures! Sounds like you've had a lot going on lately, but hopefully things are on the up-swing?

Hey, those cupcakes on my blog are super duper easy. They just look cute in that stand. (You have a stand like that too! :)) I just use a lemon cake mix, and then frost them with cool whip. (I stir a packet of dry lemon pudding into the cool whip.)

Corey said...

What cuties you have! I love Karson with the tools! Boys and their toys, they never grow up.

Kristen said...

oh, he kills me. He is SO handsome, I cant get over it..plus him and Kaid together make quite a pair!