Monday, May 11, 2009

The CoUnTy fAiR, The Birds & Bee's Were ThErE



This last Weekend, Was Pioneer Day's in Oregon City.  We decided to pack up the boys, and head on down to the
excitement!  I was feeling really good, I had not walked this long, and was hoping I would not " push" it.  
As we entered the park, Kaid's eye's Lit Up! It was SO wonderful to hear him just Talk, About Everything!
He was going a million miles a minute, pointing, and gibber jabbering. We made out, pretty much everything, the first, was this Car game.  Daddy, and Kaid were the only two that played.  Kaid would throw the ball, to make the car,
go, and would laugh.. to see that he was doing it!  It was such a good confidence builder for him.  We then
walked down to the Booths.  The title of the blog post, " The birds and the bees were there"  Kris, you'll know this.
When we were little my parents would sing this song, and we would all run around the living room, thinking it was the 
coolest song ever.. hears the jingle.
" We went to the Animal fair, The birds and the Bee's were there
the old baboon by the light of the moon, was combing his aburn hair.
The monkey, he got drunk, and sat on the elephant trunk, The monkey
Sneezed, and fell on his knee's,"   That's All I remember.

So.. Anyway.. I would sing this to kaid, when we would go to any Carnival, Park.. Etc..
As we walked down to the booths, Kaid Spotted the Animals, ( Only Pony's ) and made the
sing for elephants, and monkey's.  Then the song started!
Sorry.. if this is a little confusing.

Anyway's... We thought that Kaid was going to ride the pony's, But NO way!!
To our Disbelief, Karson!! Was the one that was SOO SOO excited!
He was leaning forward.. as to reach out to pet the pony. Keep in mind he's 6 months!!

The lady came over, and said, looking at karson " Are you ready to ride little guy?"  and
with a Huge Smile, we looked at each other and thought.. " OK "
As I went around, to place him on, He got all strapped in, and then started going,
I didn't realize that, I should not have started to walk with him, My Back was Starting to really hurt.. 
As I was twisting, in a way.. that Probably should not have.
Kent then took over, and I was with the camera, It was Just so amazing to 
watch our little guy light up on the pony!  He looked like he knew just what to do. It's so fun to 
watch him grow up SO SO fast.  Kaid on the other hand, would look at his brother on the
pony, however want NOTHING to do with it.  He was Just SO content playing with his
new Car Daddy just got him at the Fair.
What a Fun Day.. We are SO GLAD that kaid was wearing his Monkey!  Such A life Saver!! As for me...
This pretty much Did it in for me...  I was not trying to take Pain Medicine, But.. I was in a WORLD of
Hurt as we walked to the car!  Nothing Bad.. Just could tell... I was scared that Something Major.. After some
long rest.. Realized that it was just the pressure of being up walking..
Anyways.   This was The best Family Day we have had in A Very Long Time.  It was So sweet to see kent, and kaid
having bonding time together, kaid was just so happy.. We had not seen kaid eat this much either in a long time.
He had 2 c corn dogs' part of Kent's Elephant ear, 2 lemonade's, chips, and popcorn!  Wow~ 


       Began to put him on the Cute pony..
No hands even!! I tried to take a pic of him smiling.. he was laughing!
notice the binky clip.. 


Didnt really want to get off the horse..
Proud Daddy.. 
Kaid was just content with playing by the tree's and with his Car.






Love the Toes.. Karson was So tired.. 

As I adjusted his blanket, I accidentally woke him up.. He smiles when you wake him up.. I tried to get it though..

3 love notes:

Maggie said...

thats adorable!! you got yourself a future cowboy!

Kristen said...

what a fun day, I am happy that you were able to spend time as a family. I hope you get more chances soon! Adorable boys, I sure love them.

Corey said...

Good job, start them in the saddle young! :)