Thursday, May 7, 2009

6 And 6

Read to me Mom! Actually.. Kaid will read this to Me. 

The words are " Kaid" words, We can understand him,others.. not so much..
still so awesome!!




Lately, I have been feeling blue with blogin.  I love love to look at everyone Else's.. however I cant see to take the " right " picture.  It's a complex thing.. thanks Kris.. lol. just kidding, when you have a sister that is AMAZING with the camera, I feel like I want to take great pic, but by the time the flash goes, the boys have moved, and no longer willing to keep that   " Perfect" pose.
So. here are some things that have been going on.  6 Mo 
old NOW!! and 6 years old !!  Karson is Growing so fast. Hes 18lbs now.  I have been slowing integrating solid foods too him, and I can not seem to get the spoon in his mouth fast enough.  Its sad for me, I am still nursing him, but I just did not want him to not want to nurse anymore.  I never was able to nurse really with kaid, so this experience is so bonding, and wonderful.




Kaid really loves to pose... Teeth And All




Oh Karson, How you are too cute! He is such a Joy, and into everything!
Loves, pretty much everything..Fruit wise. I really wanted to take the cutest picture to show his
6mo old frame.. but after my surgery.. This is amazing that I did this..












1 love notes:

Corey said...

Wow! You aren't kidding! Your boys are growing up fast! Karson looks like such a BIG BOY in his little polo shirt. I hope you are recovering well! Take care!