Sunday, July 26, 2009

AHHHH Help me!!!

Ok.. this is Sweet and Short.. I am not all that Great on Blogger, As I have recently posted these last posts, I can not seem to fix my Layout!! Can Anyone PLEASE PLEASE help me??? I seem to not have all the Patience in the world, it would seem to easy for me to figure it out, however I have tried all my " Ideas" and nothing seems' to be working. I think when I posted these last pic, on the Left, and Right, it messed the blog up. Any Suggestions?? Thanks...

----- Going to bed, was going to post new stuff.. however I will be anxiously waiting for Advice :)

2 love notes:

Corey said...

I usually always post my photos in the center. I find that left or right sometimes messes things up too. You can choose "Edit HTML" though when you are on the "New Post" page. It's on the top right next to "Compose." It's a little tricky though since it will come up with all sorts of commands and symbols that are hard to understand. There is a pattern though if you read through it and sometimes I've been able to solve my problems that way. I hope this helped a little and if not good luck and hopefully someone else has better advice.

Kristen said...

I saw your comment on my blog tonight, I came in to see what I could do and cant for the life of me figure out what you did. Im sorry! I wish I could help!!