Friday, July 24, 2009

My Buggys










one of the boys funniest time is the time when they are taking a bath. Kaid just loves Bath and bubble time, and so far, Karson is Quite fond of bath time as well. Sometimes during the day, {depending on how Kaid's mood is} teaching him things is... well.. it just DOES NOT HAPPEN. Luckily with bath time, I can cram pretty much everything that he needs to be learning. I love watching karson as he watch's his big brother answer a question that I ask. We have the " Colors" down now, and pretty much 1-10, however Kaid still LOVES saying " Purple" It is beyond cute, his pronunciation of the p, I just love hearing him, even though now is pretty much the first Real time :) Karson is 3 Days Shy of 9 MONTHS! I can not believe it. He took his first step a few days ago, however now.. he's changed to just cruising around furniture. I thought that I would die when he would start to walk, though.. now I am looking forward to it. The boys, just LOVE to cuddle up with there Daddy after the bath, and books.. it's a little Backwards durning the Summer.. But hey... IT's Summer anyway. Everyday with Them is a Ray of light for me. Yes days' with kaid are beyond challenging for me sometimes, but I know that I am learning so much more now with him then I was in the beginning. Becoming involved in medical decisions, School..etc is really what has changed my whole attitude. My lovey buggy Karson.. oh.... how this is all SO NEW to me. New in the Fact that he is Doing thing " Developmentally" WAY earlier then kaid, it's all good.. I am not too sure if it's early, or delayed, I just gage off his Cousions and Friends. He Love's books, Binkie, Bottles, Bath, Bubba, his Turtle stuffed Animal, and hearing himself talk. He just loves that he can get around, and MAN is he FAST! Looking forward to the New House in T- 3 weeks! Am I excited?? uh.. YEAH!!!

1 love notes:

Kristen said...

This made me want to go take a bath and go to bed..I love bathtime! Looks like they have so much fun Ann, I wish I was there to see them growing up.