Friday, July 24, 2009

Phillbrook Farm













I can not believe that it's the End of July, and I am just now thinking about Berries.... Every year I try to pick several Pounds of Blackberries, and Raspberries. I woke up this morning fed the boys, and Headed out to our Favorite Farm, PhillBrook Farms, out in Salmon Creek. I LOVE this farm.. though taking both kids was a bit challenging. I experienced the empty Vines today though. The season closes for Raspberries next week, if not sooner, and I really was seeing what a difference 1 month makes. So a few years back, I went here with a good friend and picked over 10lbs, No problem. Today.. I picked 1.5lbs and it was WORK. Taking Little Buggy in the Stroller, was Fun. I Have so much to say.. for some reason tonight, words are escaping me. I will just leave it to the pictures to describe our fun day. All in all I left with 22lbs Of Fresh Raspberries, { I only Picked 1.5 lbs. -- a few from the Boys... } Mom, and Kris & Kimmy you would LOVE this place!
Kris.. This is an Amazing Photo place, there is a old vintage Farm house, and old farm equipment. When you come I will have to take you out. Out there, I was thinking about you, as your Photography " Photo Shoot" sessions!

1 love notes:

Kristen said...

wow, thats alot of berries! Did you make jam? You make the best jam. You have to take me there when I come home, sounds awesome! As always, I am loving those boys! Karson has changed so much, I cant beleive it!