Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July weekend 09

This fourth of July was really awesome.... We went to some good friends house here in Vancouver. We did not know really how kaid was going to be, as he was still recovering from his surgery. We all had a great time, there was So many kids, and so much yummy food. I am far too tired to write a long post, kaid is not getting to bed until 4:30am, and last night ( this Am ) 6:30.. Yup! I am going nuts..



Karson, meeting his new friend Owen. As soon as we arrived he was meeting new little friends. Then we needed to carry our fireworks with the stroller, not including the two Trader Joe's bags that were filled. We had So much fun. The next one of karson hearing his very first loud boom, of Sparkler Bombs. I can say at least right now, Karson will love fireworks, and Kaid.. well hopefully he will grow into them.


jjust some of the kids that were here at our friends house. It was So much fun for kaid, I just wish that he was feeling a little bit more with it, given his 4 days post-surgery. He did use the Ear muffs, for just a little then gave them to his brother, that was pretty tired, and wanted to sleep.. this helped him fall fast asleep..






I know it's so not funny to laugh that he's afraid of light and loud sounds, but.. come on.. he's a boy, all boys are suppose to like this stuff. He was not.. having it AT all.


This is right before karson fell asleep, this picture right above, then the next two.. I was going to wake him up
for the family photo, but realized waking up a tired, sleeping baby... Not such a good Idea. Oh.. and Yes we were all matching.We took a family photo durning the day, however the photo guy, switched the camera so the picture did not record on the memory stick. I have NO clue how that happened. We saw the pictures he took as well, karson, kaid. So many cute one's were lost.. I am grateful for at least these though, though we are missing our little buggy in them.


The 4th Weekend, we Also went up to a good friends Mt. Hood Cabin for a house warming party. Kaid was feeling so much better. When we went on a nature walk, he was determined to find and squish ants. ( really sick..) He was all into it. When he realized they were all gone, he started to realize ( I think ) just what he did.. lol Also, karson was All daddy. I tried to have him take a cute one with me, and kept only wanting Kent. I tried though. And ending the time up there, was when the boys all jumped on the Giant trampoline. Karson was just having a blast, as well as kaid. It was just so fun to see the boys interact with one another. Karson is So loving everything Kaid these days.. I just hope it stays that way, I am sure they will always be the best of friends.











2 love notes:

Kristen said...

looks like a fun weekend. Love the pictures.

Jennifer said...

What a FUN TIME!! I love ALL the pictures!! I love the one of Karson hearing the first big boom. Adorable. :)