Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sweet Angles



I have been So Excited that Summer is upon us, meaning; NO School, long days at the park, sleeping in with the boys, so much wonderful times to come.  I have been taking a ton of Pictures lately, as It's AMAZING to us, how Quickly Karson is growing up, Kaid as well.  With kaid, it was different, as with any Firsts.  I was able to take motherhood in Slowly.  This second time around, It's quick, I am  pinching myself that he's almost 8mo old!  We are  So blessed to have two distinctively different boys.  One that is " Mr. Boss" tells' you as it is, ( My bold Personality Guy) And another that is growing into his own little self, Living for affection from his brother and fam. Kaid and karson are the best of pals, Though I still have to very much watch Kaid with him,  Kaid is stronger than he realizes sometimes.  Today, was super sweet, as we were finishing up reading books, kaid wanted to pick karson from off the floor, and place him in his jumper.  What A big Helper!  So WITH me helping, he picked him up supporting his head, and pretty much doing all the lifting, carefully resting him in his place. Later in the day as kar, was in his pack and play, while I was cleaning  the house, kaid thought it was great fun to join karson for a little play.  I found it irresistible, I had to snap some shots of them.  Though I did tell kaid that the Play Crib, was just for Karson, it was in the middle of the living room, ( A Little hard for him, not to climb in and play) And the priceless Crib shot, as I was checking on karson tonight, I just melted as his little leg was dangling out of the crib. I had just taken the bumper off when I changed his bedding.  Note to self: Make sure bumper is ALWAYS on.. lol..  I Love  these Giggly,silly,goofy,lovable boys, I would not change One day being able to be at home with them to capture all these wonderful Moments ~










<a<a<a<a<<span class=



0 love notes: