Thursday, June 4, 2009

A little bit of Dance.. A little bit of Humor 80's

I have been cleaning my house/Apt all day.. Trying to keep a clean house when the kids are awake is bit of a challenge. Granted kaid alone can do some major destruction to my " clean house", So as kaid was in school, and Kar's asleep, I plugged in my Ipod in my ears' and started jamming out while I was cleaning. Just a short post, I was thinking.. Everyone needs some good tunes to work out to, dance to, clean there house to.. so that's what this post it. Then my sister called as I was posting, and told me of a very funny website. Akwardfamilyphotos.com. I can not remember the last time I have laughed this hard!! Since my hubby is 14 years older than me, I would make jokes about his 80's styles, quite often in family photo's. As I was skimming through some of his brothers, and sister's prom pic, a while back, I remembered they looked Identical to the one That I am posting.. However this is NOT any RELATION to us. Pretty funny that this was in style, it seems' only aprorate that we can dress like this, only one day a year. That day bening HALLOWEEN!
scroll down... 


CAUTION:
Some of this music is. 80's... and some just Random Memories in music to me. Music has a special place for me, It makes me feel better, as when I am mad, or in a sour mood, I will pop in , Disturbed and start feeling better.. ( Note.. I will not post that group.. I am sure some of you will find it quite offensive... Sorry )



Enjoy..












3 love notes:

Kristen said...

great!! just what I needed, more music, I love your choices. Okay, I LOVE greatest American hero, I remember singing that with you all the time..and the next fave is What is love..I just have to bob my head to that one.

smiliesar said...

That little girls hair is scary!!! You have to show me how you did your header, please!

Noell said...

That was GREAT!!!! I love a good laugh... now I want to go dig through childhood photos.