Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mr. Independent

As we were sitting down for dinner the other night, kar was unusually fussy. Being that he is teething, I just chalked it up to that, and gave him a teething toy, being that he already finished his dinner. However... much to my surprise All he wanted was his own spoon, and container full of food again! I did not really realize that while we were all enjoying our meal, he was just sitting in his chair, with his bottle. From the minute I opened the peaches up, and began to spoon them in, he grabbed the container, and began to suck them out!! The funny thing was, He had been eating all day, so this was what was odd.. Just out of the blue, he started making these.. pig noises.. well.. to us they sounded really cute. TO other's.. maybe not so much. Every once and awhile I would pull the container away so he would get a breather. When he was realizing that the food was close to being gone, he tipped it upside down, and got it out that way.. ( 7 mo old.. ) Smart little thing.. . This is going to be T*R*O*U*B*L*E when he's older! As I " Tried" to remove the container from him, to clean him off.. he' was NOT having it! It was, as though.. I took a piece of his heart away when I took his food away, I just melted. You can see his brand new Pearly White Baby Teeth that are breaking through. After taking him out of the chair, getting him in the bath, that's when he finally started to calm down.. Sweet little guy, I am So glad that one of my boy's is an Eater!






<a<a<a<a

4 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Hey, it was a fun surprise to see you on my blog. I don't mind at all--it's fun to keep up with people this way. I had to laugh when I read your info that you wrote about yourself--you love to blog, scrapbook, and organize. TOTALLY ME!! I didn't know that about you. (You would love the first link on my blog. "Heritage Makers~storybook your blog." It's www.lifetalesbooks.com if that's easier to get to. It's awesome.) Anyway, this is such a cute post. I can hardly believe that Karson is 7 months old. The pictures are so cute! My oldest was an eater, too, and it's kind of nice! :) Even though it's a messier time, I LOVED when they got to the point where they would feed themselves. Makes for great pictures, too. :)

smiliesar said...

love the two teeth! he's darling.

The Woolner Family said...

I can't see any of the pictures! They're not showing up on my computer for some reason. But I'll take your word for it. Your kids are DANG adorable.

Andrea said...

Yeah.. I am not going to make them so big next time.. Thanks Amber..