Tuesday, June 16, 2009

mrs. MEYER*S


Mrs. Meyers Clean Day laundry supplies clean your clothes and make them smell like a spring-time morning. Their laundry products are biodegradable and phosphate free, and, of course, are made with natural essential oils. Be sure to try our Laundry Detergent (one of Their hardest working cleaners), Fabric Softener (to make your laundry fluffy and soft), and all of our other laundry supplies.

This is my little plug, to share this with the World! I have been using Meyer's Products for about 5 years, and LOVE all her products. How everything is Always Earth Friendly, and Cruelty Free. No, I am not a Nut about.. Green this, and Green that. It's just with my two boys, and Kent we are Extremely Sensitive, when using the Laundry Detergent, our clothes have never been cleaner. Because we have a He Washer and dryer, it's a little thick, I just water it just a little, ( Maybe you are not suppose.. to but..it's Great ) With all of Kent Carharts, they come out CLEAN. I feel like I am trying to convince ya,lol. I am posting this because I am SO happy that TARGET of all stores has Just picked up this Line! I was there shopping today and was So excited, also that I am going to be Saving about 2.50 per each item. Well.. I was thinking about what to post, and This was So worthy. Also, for everyone with Allergies, we Suffer as well, I have noticed that using these products help tremendously with our allergies. Happy Shopping!

ps.. With both Kaid and Karson, I have used the baby line, I have noticed too not only does it Smell amazing, it's For Sensitive Skin! If anything, just go smell, and then you will have to get it.. :)






5 love notes:

Maggie said...

hey!! there is nothing wrong with a "green- nut" I use all non-toxic cleaners in my house and I have used this line too! I love it!

Mark and Karen said...

Thanks for sharing your great find.

I'm so glad you found my blog. It's been fun getting to know you and your family better through your blog.

I verified that you are on the activites committee and would like to add you to my email list. Could you leave your email address on my blog or facebook or something?

Jennifer said...

Awesome. I know how very exciting it is when you find that you don't have to special-order something any more. Target is almost across the street from you, too!! Wa-hoo! :)

Kristen said...

I never knew...

Kristen said...

p.s...and you KNOW what I would say about your being a "Green-nut" :)