Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3 months Old

                                   This is Me at 6mo... I can really see now that he looks like me...
The flash startled him, thought this was Cute...( not that it scared him though..)




Can not believe that Karson is 3 months old today. It is So amazing to watch him grow up, and start having his little personality. Ok.... So yes he is we
aring leg warmers.. they are The best... Kaid had them as well, and I just love them. Karson has the chubbiest little legs, and kicks of his pants, so this works just great. Kaid sure loves him as well, and believe it or not he does love to help me change his diaper and clothes, what a good helper!! My sister will love this shot.. How did I do Kris?

Just Chiiling watching me babble his name to smile.. Yeah, not gonna happen..

I Just LOVE this shot.. I love baby Hands and baby Feet...



I am assuming that he's got to be around 16lbs.. No wonder my back is Killing me..

3 love notes:

Kristen said...

get out! I am WAY proud, I cant even beleive how much he has changed..I love these!

Alisha said...

He's getting soooo big! What a cutie.

(Congrats on your temple recommend, too!! That's good stuff!)

The Woolner Family said...

Whoa! What a difference in 3 months. It's crazy how fast they grow. He's a doll.