Sunday, January 11, 2009

Got Mascara?

As I was tending to Karson this afternoon in the living room, I was assuming that kaid was in his room playing with his Awesome train set.  Hmmm... I did not hear the clang,from the trains on the track, I called his name, and did not hear anything.. As I walked in his room I was very surprised to not see him in there.  Making my way down the hall to our room, there he was,in the bathroom!!  When he looked at me for the first time, I about DIED!!! Then I looked at the  culprit.. MASCARA!  He watches me way too long getting ready, so he wanted to put some on as well.. Poor little dude, he got rather close and got the mascara almost in his eye.  As I got the camera out.. I really embarrassed him he ran away and grabbed a towel from his bathroom, and started to wash it off... These funny moments really make my day, They put a smile on my face. Maybe not so much the makeup on my little boy.. but it's all in fun :) If we do not have some humor in our life's what do we have??

3 love notes:

smiliesar said...

This is too funny!

Corey said...

We have really got to get our boys together sometime! I think they would be good little buddies! They are sooooo the same it's funny! I guess theses little guys just look up to us so much that they want to do everything that we do. Hyrum totally idolizes me and always wants to do what I'm doing from make-up to high heels to wearing my apron. I've taken a couple of photos of him after he's gotten into my make-up but he hasn't tried the mascara yet, so it doesn't show up that much....just a bunch of sparkly eyes and rosy cheeks so far. Just tell Kaid he's so handsome he doesn't need make-up! :)

Andrea said...

thanks! He was Quite embarrased!!