Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 Great Cars, One Choice

Well... It's that time.. We have been looking at cars, granted we are not going to make the same mistake and get a Brand New car, we need a car for the boys, and more to come.  We have been looking at two, plus the Yukon as well. The GMC Yukon is the Flex Fuel, and Amazingly better with gas, the other two; Chrysler Town and Country Limited.. AMAZING! the chairs swivel,  2 DVDs for the kids, pretty much the best travel van out there. Then there's the Honda Odyssey, this is Amazing as well, the Smooth velvet leather is wonderful, tons of awesome features as well. I am not too sure what we are going to do.  We are not jumping in to this MAV buying experience lightly, so any suggestions would be amazing. I never did think that I would be driving a minivan, however we were both SO shocked at how much they have stepped up and changed the whole stereo typical " Mini Van"  Can you guys tell me what you think? what have you heard? Pros Cons? or suggest a different car?Thanks...

3 love notes:

Kristen said...

I would go with teh Honda odyssey. Hands down.

Emily said...

I love the Honda Odyssey too. If I had it to do over I would have chosen that over my Pilot.

Andrea said...

Thanks Emily & Kristen.. I think that we are So leaning toward the Odyssey.. It's So roomy!!