Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dre & Blue 7 years

Today was our 7 year wedding anniversary.  I was SO looking forward to spend some time alone with Kent.  After the day I had.. I was counting the hours down!  I think that kaid must have sensed that something was up, that's' why his sudden burst of Attitude. or i could be the fast that school was out for MLK day.  Kent came home singing to me.. it was So sweet, as we got ready to go out to dinner, we were reflecting on 7 years ago... We both just remember it as it was yesterday, I miss that.. and the fun it was. We certainly have fun now, just with two more additions :) As mom came to watch the boys, and Grandpa soon to follow, Kaid was clinging on to Kent.. he had only his little Diaper on. As soon as he saw us leaving, he grabbed his winter boots, and put them on ans said " I go Dada"  Oh... that just melted Kent.  

We went to Newport Bay Grill, over here in Vancouver. OH my... they have changed, I was not looking too much into it, but  WE both we in 7th HEAVEN! I got the Crab stuffed Salmon with Shrimp, and Kent with the Beef Tenderloins & Fried onions on top.  I would say it was one of the Best meals,  ( Besides the ones I cook Kent said ) That we have both had in a long time.  Highly Recommended!! As we talked and reminisced about what are plans are this year, and this summer we both had WARM weather on our minds. When we came home, we were warmly welcomed with Kaid, who quickly grabbed my jacket and started to pry off my shoes.  W
e take a picture every year, this year kaid was wanting in on the 
action, so we thought it was cute.. though now we should have had Karson as well.  I am SO very blessed to have such an amazing loving husband! 


   I can not figure out for the life of me, how to rotate this.. I have tried.. anyone know? I have changed it in my mac, but it does not show the changed one :(

3 love notes:

Kristen said...

why do you call him Blue? just curious. Glad you had a fab night, you both deserve some fun!

Corey said...

Kristen, The sexy blue eyes, I'm guessing!

Andrea said...

You are SO right Corey!! I will post the picture that started it all... You will see why.. it's not just me that call him blue.. It looks like he has contacts.. his eyes are so crystal blue.!