Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Friends, Food, & Fun Times :)

  Kari, Me, Lori
Nola, Me, Sandy, Kaliegh


Sharron, Me & Amber.. We will So Miss you Amber :(


Me, Sarah, Leslie, Love your Smiles..

5 Pregnant Ladies :) From L/ Emily, Sharron, Me, Sara, Nola
embarrassing  Red Robin Birthday Song..


Another Shot.. from L/ Emily, Sharron, Nola, Sara, Me




Emily,& Tina 




Birthday Ladies.. Me & Sandy :) happy Birthday Girl!

Last night, was So much Fun!  Thank you ladies!  We went to Red Robin to celebrate Sandy's and my birthdays Yes we finally turned 23! lol  How much fun it was, just getting out of the house to spend time with everyone was so great.  I am so blessed to have good friends in my life like you all.   It was So nice to catch up with everyone, even though in the back of my mind I was really hopping me and sandy would not have to stand up on the chairs, and have the Red Robin Birthday song... Well.. it happened :) It was not that bad..though..
 Thanks Kaleigh for the Pomegranate Blueberry Lemonade referral.. It was SO good.  Thank you Kari, Lori & Sarah.. You are all so sweet.  Thank you So much to Alisha too, we went to her house after and had Yummy Cake and Milk! Man that was SO good! Little Baby K, loved it too.. he was kicking all the way home.. Love you All!

4 love notes:

The Woolner Family said...

Dang girl! You're fast with the posts. You put me to shame.

Josh and Leslie said...

Thanks toot and Andrea for having a birthday so we'd have reason to celebrate! Who's birthday's next?? It was so much fun...

Tina said...

That was way fun! And you look so good in your belly! Way cute! Im excited for you not to long!!

Emily said...

Ahh! Well at least if I have to have a picture of my pregnant self posted I can stand next to 4 other preggos! Good luck on Monday!