Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Day is Oct 27th!!

  Sorry It's turned this way.. I have not a clue how to rotate it..

Well... the day is Set... October 27th, I check in at 6:30am! I am SOOOOOO excited, and nervous at the same time.  I could not have done this process with out having the most AMAZING doctor in the world.. and husband. I am trying to iron out all the plan's for kaid this week.. and getting the last min baby things all tied up.. I am still so in shock.,, it's really going to happen, now there is a date to be induced, it's more surreal. 


I just wanted to give everyone the update.. I am trying to collect addresses, please please, If you read this, can you please post your address.. I have not called everyone, and even if you think it's not you, just give me it anyways... I want to make sure I send out all the birth announcements.. Well I hope to post at least one more before I go in to the hospital.. if not, soon there will be a Family Of 4..
Love to you all,

1 love notes:

The Woolner Family said...

Congratulations! I just heard the news. I can't wait to see pictures. We miss you guys.