Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Shower TIme.....

What a awesome time it was..The shower started at 5pm, and Gelly was so prepared. She did such a great job.  Sandy did amazing on the cupcakes and the cute games.. One of witch I was brain dead, I had no clue the scrambled words.. I must say it was pretty funny. Way to go Kari & Nola :) Being around friends and family was such a nice time.  Having moved to Vancouver, I have felt so alone I know that all my friends are just a call away, but still.. this day made me feel like I was not moved, it was such a nice time. Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate my special time.  I am going in on the 27th to have this little dude, so 2 weeks and counting :)

Much love to you all...














Me and Katie.. Thank you For Being so Sweet :)
Best Mom in the Whole World! Mom you were a trooper tonight, even though you were sick.
     Top L/ katie,Nancy, Sarah, Sandy, Brenny,Wendy, Natalie, Mom, Sharron, Me, Kerrisa, Kaliegh, Kari, Nola 
Sandy these Were So good. I am just not a good Phototog.. Kris where are you..
Me with Gelly.. You did a GRRRReat job! You sweede YOu..
                            Me & Sandy.. Thanks Girl.. You rock
Belly Bump Sistas..
Lovely Ladies, Katie & Mis Tia








3 love notes:

Josh and Leslie said...

Man...I'm so bummed out that I missed all the fun! Can you have another party before he comes!! I can't believe he is almost here...so crazy! I can't wait to meet him AND you're hot!!

Andrea said...

oh leslie.. Your too kind. Yes, my Vancouver Shower is NOV. 1st, IN Fishers Landing. It would Awesome if you wanted to come.. It's at my mom's.. How was Utah.?

smiliesar said...

It was so much fun!! Thanks for having a baby so we had a reason to all get together. I'm so excited for you. I think you will go sooner than the 27th though. Go for a nice long hard hike, eat spicy food, and then relax afterward. If you like black licorice get the tea of it and drink that too. ;-)