Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank you Pepcid!


So... a typical day for me looks like this.....

7:30 am Wake up... normally, by Kaid thrashing around the living room for a DVD.
7:35  movie on, trying to snuggle with kaid... almost impossible.
8:00am  Make Breakfast, normally Cold cereal, or eggs, keeping it simple..
8:30 am  Take 2 Pepcid Pills, and Pre-natal-vitimans, Give Kaid his Medication
9:00am  Clean up Breakfast, clean the kitchen,
9:15ish am  Story time with Kaid... He piles the books on too..
10:00am  Bath Time, He Love's Bath, and Its a good time for him to Calm down.. before school
10:30 am  The Hard " What to wear day" for kaid.. He picks out what he want, and Well.. I normally say " No" and find something that we both like.. Is that bad? lol
10:45 am  Put a DVD on for Kaid, normally Signing time's or Scooby-Doo
10:50am, Give or take, Sneak off to take a shower myself.. sucking down a glass of water and a banana on the way.
11:15 am, Take 2 more Pepcid Pills, Heartburn is Bad.. normally Every Morning I am in Pain..
11:15am, Snuggle time, Wait for the DVD to be done, so we can talk about school, and his day he's going to have.
12:00pm Lunch time, Hardest time of the DAY.. Picky boy just wants Yogurt 24/7! I make mac n cheese, and that seems to please him for the most part. I fix myself something yummy as well..
After lunch we clean up, wash our hand, brush our teeth, and get ready for the bus.
12:35pm  I walk him downstairs, to wait for the Bus.. we normally sit out side until she arrives.
12:40 ish, Mrs. Ellen the bus drive arrives, Kaid is Happy now! He leans over plants a wet one on me, and walks on
the big bus. As he gets him self situated in the seat, he does all his signs to me; I love you, Play, Excited, Share,Friend.
It's So Precious.  School means so much to him, also riding the bus it means he's growning up.. Boo hoo.... I still get teary eyed..
So from 12:40 ish -- 3:45pm  I have PLAY TIME!!! Yippee!!! It's SO nice to be in the Quiet!!
Sometimes I take a nap, but lately, i have been getting the nursery ready!  As soon as kent is done painting.. I will
post the pictures.. It's So stunning.. 
I picked out the Fabric for the Crib bumper, it's not your typical nursery.. but I love it!
Oops.. I forgot to mention, I take about 2-3 more Pepci'd pills, and my other Pre-Natal vitamin.
I snack around 2pm, apples, yogurt.. Graham crackers.. it all depends on my mood.
Normally I go grocery shopping, and run the errands that I can not with kaid.
3:45pm  Get Kaid off the bus, and now the fun starts... JUST kidding..
Kaid normally runs to the fridge and gets out what he wants,
We then Sit on the Couch, and go through his Back Pack, looking what he did in school.
Because kaid can not talk to me about school, I have a journal I put in his back for his teacher, to tell me about his day.
After Reading that.. If he had a good day, he gets a sticker, on his chart.. And if the day was challenging.. well.. we
just say tomorrow will be better.
5:10ish, start with dinner, normally if I know what we are having.. it's done, but not typically.
6:00pm  Eat dinner,
7:00pm clean up the kitchen, kent loads, cleans up the table..
I take 2 more pepcid, and a gallon of water... lol.
7:15ish, Bath time Again... Good thing we do not pay for water.. lol.
8:00pm Quiet time, Kaid picks out books for us to read, This is Daddy and kaid's time too.,, so they normally play before
bedtime.
9:00pm Bedtime.. No Exceptions... We are still trying to leave the room with out him getting out.. Any Suggestions?
We normally have to lay down with him until he falls asleep.. after prayer, and book time.. it's LONG.. I am trying to get in a habit, but It's Hard for him to stay put.
9:30pm.. Hopefully he's asleep by then, me and Kent have our alone time.. Catching up on the day, looking ahead what's for tomorrow.. watch a little Tv.
11:00pm, Try to clean the house.. Quietly.. I am a Night Owl! So, I love to organize, It's still so messy, as we just moved, but it's fun finding new places for things..
12:30am, normally when I crash, I think that's The Very latest.. Sometimes, it's more like 11:30pm...
Then.. My day starts all over again..
This is a Non-busy day.. Now through in my Dr. Appt. or Kaid's School Night, and its more crazy.  I am going to start
him in Pe-wee indoor Soccor in a few weeks, So.. we will see how that goes..
Just wanted to say, I do not know where I would through out my day with out PEPCID!  It's in my purse,
the Car, the Diaper Bag... Everyplace..

3 love notes:

MotherBeck said...

I feel your pain with the whole heartburn thing. I had it bad when I was pregnant too. Not too long now and you won't have to worry about it!

Kristen said...

the play by play of your day sounds awefully familiar. I lived on pepcid..remember? I wish I was there to come help and to see you! Almost there Ann!! Your bday pictures are the cutest, what a fun group of friends and so nice to take you out for your special day!!!

Corey said...

You know what the ol wise tale says about heartburn right? You baby is going to have a head full of hair. I'm sure he's going to be such a cutie and it's all going to pay off!