Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SickyDoo's


OK, so it's Such a bummer when your kiddo's are sick huh.  Since kaid is in kindergarten I am more freaked out by all the more germs. Nonetheless, he got sick!  Monday night Kent checked in on him and he was throwing up, it was so sad, Kaid is such a ball of energy, and all day Tuesday he just melted in my arms like play dough.  I had my Pre-nat Dr. Apt, so Kaid went right along with me.  He was just so content, I was a little happy that he was with me and not in school, as these moments of him being so calm are priceless.  As I sat in the Dr. Office room, kaid was just sitting beside me, rubbing my hand like he knew i was going to have something done  It was so tender.  As my Dr Came in and proceeded to ultrasound my tummy, kaid perked up and was so amused at what was going on.  In this picture he's my little Sherpa boy!

3 love notes:

Anonymous said...

I hope he's feeling better...how are you feeling?

smiliesar said...

How sad he's sick. It does happen though when you get that many kids in one room. I'm glad you kept him home though (many parents don't). I love that he got a kick out of the ultrasound!

Matthew said...

Yay! I found your blog! I love it, so cute! (Ours is very plain jane, mostly pics) Jessica Floyd