Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Family Ties



My Little brother and his girlfriend came down for the weekend for my birthday, and too see the family.  It was so nice to see them, and to catch up.  Dave and Kaid have a special bond as kaid does have with his Uncles.  It was so nice to see kaid interact, and for me to sit back and take it all in, it's so nice to see kaid grow.  He's really getting into having his picture taken.  I think that it's all the Blogging that I do, and having him on my lap, he looks at his cousin's pictures, and she poses, so cute, so I think he wants to be just like her. I would post a picture of myself, but.. being So pregers.. I just feel so HUGE! and nothing looks that good.. Well.. Kris.. Call me.. I have a challenge for you.. It's A TAG game.. I got from Corey...

Love you..








0 love notes: