Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week 34 humor


How many of us out there felt this way...Well... I mean that, having time for us.  I LOVE being pregnant! However,  I am So not a patient person, I try to be, but it's like Christmas, but I am carrying this Big present for 9 months, I want to see... I want to open it up! lol. Well.. these cartoon's make me laugh.  I can not remember the last time I sat and had a pedicure, and had time for me, me.. you know.   If it's not school, it's activities, or too tired.

2 love notes:

Kristen said...

your comics are cracking me up! Its so cool to find humor in the last horrible, uncomfortable stages. Good for you Ann! I cant wait to meet my new little nephew!!!

Corey said...

Wow you are getting so close! I love these little comics I'll have to find out where they are from for my next pregnancy, whenever that will be. But I'm perfectly happy with 2 for now. Boys sure keep you on your toes!