Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ouchy !!!




Ok... I am hoping this does not sound too bad.  So yesterday, kaid is exploring all ways to thrash the house.  We have lost a bit of square footage, so he has to be careful.  Early in the Morning is when he tends to get in the MOST trouble. This morning was NO exception.  As he was chilling in the living room, I walked out.. and Gasped!  Popcorn all over the floor, kent's, Electrical tape spread out everywhere... toys galore.. pillows, my purse, and all the contents.. So there's the pretty picture.  Kaid was just sitting there with his Pj's on, the one's that have the Footie's.   As I made my approach, he booked it, towards his room.. Kent was in the Bathroom, and when he came out, kaid started making his way back to show Daddy.. he's cool thrashing.. Well.. all of a sudden, kaid started running, and slam... he fell eye first on the Huge roll of silver electrician tape.  At first I was like, he's ok, I am putting him in Time Out!  ( He does this all the time)  Then I  looked down, he was crying different.  kent gasped, he was bleeding... OH!!!  CRAP!  little bubba, gashed his inside corner of his eye. and when he fell he twisted his ankle.  Ok..it sounds really BAD. And believe me Looked Bad.  This was a School day, Imagine what was going through my head, he has a little black eye, and he's limping..( uh.. not so good. )   After we nursed him for a bit, we dressed him, and got him ready for the bus, when the bus came, he wanted his blanket.. So BAD.. I normally DO not allow the blanket and school, but man, this was a FOR sure Exception.  The bus driver, was So nice, she when she had little ones her little guy fell and Bruised  his bridge of his nose, bruising both eyes... She said Imagine I would be getting a call from the school PhD. But.. Never.. Kids Fall.. This was Just a fluke! So He Will not let me take Pictures, of it, I had to catch him in Tub Time to catch, It looks Better now Though.  Thanks to Good Ol Neosporen.!

1 love notes:

Anonymous said...

ohh man, that sucks. Hope he is feeling better!