Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dude... I am SO Ready For This..

Well.. I am on the Home Word Stretch.  I am 34 weeks, and I have totally forgotten how the waddle starts happening.. Come on you all know what I am talking about.   I use to see women in the store, that would sway from side to side when they walked, and I vowed that would SO not be me.  I caught my self doing that today!!! Ah.. I was Laughing all the way home, ( I walked to Target )  Many people want to see this bump, rather a mound, So here he is.  I am totally carrying this little peanut so much different then with Kaid.  Kaid was all up in my Ribcage, and back.. every where.. This guy is So chill.. I am So excited, let's hope that he's the Calm one.  Well, we have finally chosen a name!  It's nothing like before, It's Really cute, and Yes Still Irish.  I am So big on the Meaning's of names, and the history, however every time I think of this name, I think of.. well.. Can not tell you now it would give it away.  I will send some more preger pictures soon.. when I am half way decent, and do not sleep all day while kaid's in school.. :)


2 love notes:

smiliesar said...

You are sooooo cute!! I love your great belly. We have to take a belly shot of us together at your party on Tuesday.

Corey said...

How great that you are so close to the end! YEAH! I can't wait to hear his name! We just found out that Tyler will be having a boy too! My parents will have 10 grandchildren in March and 8 are boys. BOYS ARE IN THE HOUSE! WOO WOO!