Sunday, September 28, 2008

11*21*08


               Ok, I know that I am a little NUTS when it comes to these books, But I am Finally done.   Pretty much everyone I know has already finished the whole series, I just found out about them last month..  I picked up the First book, last month, and now Completely DONE.  I could not put these books down, many of you as well felt the same way.  So this is to all the Fan's out there, We should all get together and Have a night out and go see the movie.  I really hope that she makes all the books' into movies.  I know this is not very Blog worthy, but.. I really do not have that much to share.  I feel silly, but I am So bored now that I am done.   I think Kaid really enjoys me being finished with the books,  Well.. I promise I will post more interesting things, this was just something that I was thinking about today, little sad that it's OVER.. boo hoo. LOL..





4 love notes:

smiliesar said...

Do you own them or did you borrow them? I really need to read them since everyone else has and my deadline is before the movie comes out. Missed you on Saturday. I sure hope you are feeling better!!!

Loridee said...

A few of us are going to see the movie on the day it comes out. I got the day off of work...I'll let you know when it is and we can all have a girls night out!!!!

Andrea said...

heck Yeah!! That would be So fun!! I can not wait.. It's like I am more excited for that then labor.. Ok, well... not exactally..

Corey said...

A bunch of my friends in my ward are so into these books too. I haven't read one yet, but I guess I'll have to get reading soon, I always hate seeing the movies before I read the books. Who knows when I'll have time to read though since all I seem to be reading lately are blogs! LOL!