Monday, July 21, 2008

Life Could be Worse..

Well.. I was having Such a bad day today, we are moving, and it's well.. sad and overwellming, to say the least.  When I went on the Internet looking for baby things, and found this FUNNY site. I could not stop laughing, hopefully it's not just me.. lol.  I uploaded all the pictures, to the right of this post. As  I was going though all of them, I realized that I really do not have it bad.  There are people out there that have had some pretty crappy things happen to them.. ( The bulldozer in the house.. ) I wanted to pass this along if there was other's out there that needed a good chuckle.. This just helped me a little more with the moving, and packing.. I am not too sure how.. but I think that humor, really makes life better!   I need it right now as well!!


5 love notes:

Corey said...

I didn't know you were moving? Where are you going to? I hope it's not that far of a move. I hate moving too...it's so annoying packing everything into boxes! I hope everything goes smoothly for your move!

Maggie said...

You are moving? What are you doing with your house? selling/renting? Where are you moving too? Thats crazy. I am stressed right along with you! Those pics are pretty funny

Kristen said...

funny pictures...i cant beleive some of them!

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

ur cute andrea! im so sad ur moving, im really going to miss you guys! especially when u have the new baby! :( well call me if you guys need any help, i am free as a bird after 5 and id love to see kaid! the pics of kaid are so cute to! anyways ill see you sunday sunday! :)

smiliesar said...

We're going to miss you tons! But we will still have our girl nights. Ü