Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th Of July! Bit Late..


Kaid and his pal, reflecting, This is Kaid's signature pose it seams. He always does that. It was really cute.  I am so glad Kaid has good friends in his life that he can grow up with, and help him with there encouraging friendship :)

                                                           Just a Moment Please! lol
Sorry, Kari... This is TOOO cute! I am not too sure if she's doing that to me.... She was being so funny though :) lol.. Kaid was trying to show his  teeth.        
One of my Favorite Pictures. Kaid and Daddy taking some
time to look at the sky.  I was trying to get closer to see the clouds in there eyes. It was So amazing... Kris, you would have been able to no problem!


I just love 4th of July, its a great time to reflect on the country, and how blessed we
all are that we are free, and can have that provided to us by the men and women who
serve in the military. Thank you!  

For the 4th, we went to Kari's & Arrons' and had a great time. BBQ, and fireworks!
I really thought that Kaid would love them, but... hmmm I am not too sure.
He was FREAKED out.  Every time one went off, he ran for the front door.
It was hard not to chuckle a little bit, as he had never done this before.


Fun times, Relaxing.. After the fireworks were all done. Thank goodness no
one was hurt.. lol
I love Pictures! This is So cute of you two! Where was Connor?
Really do not like being Photographed when I am  Pregnant, but..
This was after all The 4th of July!
In between getting scared. He was So sad, His little eyes were SO big, like Mom, Dad please Get me out of here!
Debating, to stay, or run back inside from all the loud fireworks!

5 love notes:

Dublinia said...

Ann...You got some GREAT pictures of Bubba! Looks like he had fun!

Corey said...

I love the shot of the boys on the grass! WOW! They have the bluest eyes ever! Beautiful!

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

Andrea! Kaid is so photogenic! It's adorable!! You guys are such the cute little family!

smiliesar said...

It was so nice to hang out and talk with you there. So sad about Kaid and the fireworks. Hopefully next year is better but then hopefully your baby boy will like them!

Kristen said...

Looks like a fun night! I love Kaid's finger pose, it makes me smile everytime I see it!