Saturday, July 19, 2008

I miss my Buddies...

This just melts my heart...
LOve it! 
If all Babies looked like him.. He is SOO adorable!
I hope my Boys are just like your's. ( Bells being a girl though.. lol )
This Is MY FAV!



This morning, I was espessially Tired.  We were woken up to kaid at 3:30am wanting to 
play.  AHH.. well.. let's just pray this is a phase.. lol.
So.. as you can imangie I was a bit tired. As Kaid and I were playing, he kept saying..  " mo mo." I was asking, him back " did you say MOM". With a shake of his head NO. I kept going
down the list of possibilities. Cow? Milk? More? hmm.. Then, you could tell he was
getting frustrated, then I said, MOSES? With a Big smile. ( I should have caught it! ) He
shook his head YES, for what seamed like forever, then he said. " Bel.. Bel."
My heart Sank, as these are his most Special Friends, ( Cousins ) in the whole world.
I talked about how they lived In Utah, he remembered, but did not quite know
why we could not drive to see them.  I just realize just how much he truly Miss's them.
I took him down to the Office, and we looked at pictures, So Kris, I am posting this for Kaid, 
So.. I can have it on my blog as well. These Pictures are Priceless.. You are truly One of a kind
Photographers, NEVER forget That!
We Miss you SOOOO much..
LOVE YOU!
Dre & Kaid

4 love notes:

Corey said...

Kaid is such a sweetie, he melts my heart too!

Noell said...

Beautiful pictures! Wow, talent. Not to mention they had some good models (smile)! You are such a one in a million Mom Andrea... I love you ability to go with the flow and have such a real and positive outlook through it all. Kaid is such a inspiring kid and your next angel will be as well. There would be no joy in life if we weren't excited about the sweeter things in comparison to some of the tougher - doesn't mean we don't value both and you nailed it when you said there will just be different challenges! So happy all is going well for all of you, continue to keep us posted.

Kristen said...

awhhhhh!!Thanks Ann! Bella does say that she wants to go back to Portland because she misses her cousins..then she said she wanted Kaid to play here again. That was a fun few weeks for the kids, thats for sure!! I had no idea you could take pics from my blog..thats kind of cool, although I dont like that anyone can do it ( not that they would anyway) Thanks for the awesome post, how sweet!

Andrea said...

I think that it's just because I have a MAC computer. I do not think that you can take them off any other computer.. I wont tell anyone... lol