Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Girls Night Out!

At Norstrom Rack, Kari and Sarah! You girls should have bought them!
They came in 4 different Colors!! lol!
         I took this turning around, when sandy was at the light. You guys were prepared! All bundled up! Such a cute picture!
           Before our dinner came, man that table was So low!         I thought that I was a Giant when I sat down, I am still laughing about that... It was like

 Made for Kids,  Good food... Let's get thoes Awesome Chairs next time! lol!!


Well, I think that we could all say, we were all looking forward to this day! We had SO much fun!
Kari, Sarah, Sandy, and myself all piled in Sandy's Awesome jeep. We were all wanting to experience the jeep, so we decided
to take the top off the jeep and the doors! Wow! We were sure in for a nice chilly ride. It was great though. Kari and Sarah were in the back, and were all bundled up. It was a fun time, we drove to the Spaghetti Factory in clackamas, MMMMMMM... thanks again Kari, I think that was my favorite Pasta! Later, after dinner because we just did not want to go home yet, we went to Norstrom Rack! Kari, I still think the shoes were SO you.. JK! I still can not believe that they came in all those colors! Thanks for a fun night girls, where to next?

3 love notes:

Kristen said...

How fun! Cant wait to hear what your next girls adventure will be..you bunch of hotties!!

Anonymous said...

lol, those pictures crack me up!!!! I am game for going anywhere!!!

Josh and Leslie said...

Congrats on your little boy! I know how much you wanted a girl, but how much fun to have 2 boys that can be best buds! I hope my next is a boy for that exact reason! Kaid will be such a cute older brother! It will be nice to finally see you after so long! Glad you had a great trip and I'm sad I missed the jeep experience, next time, I guess!