Monday, October 19, 2009

phew...

Can I just say I can not Stand Water Damage... The basement is full of it at the moment.. Yeah, Carpet is being taken out today.. And I am Really Crossing my fingers,arms,legs,{everything} that the issue is found asap, and new carpet is installed.. all before the 30th. I told the contractor, PLEASE this needs to be rushed. So thankful that Kent is not doing this, it's better that he can just go to work, and not have to deal with this mess. I really think that I love love having parties! Hmmm I am dreaming of our new house, " Entertainer s Dream" we are here until I am done with school though, 2 more years! Then lets see where we go from there. Hopefully I will be able to go to Nursing school here in the NW, looking pretty tough.

1 love notes:

Jennifer said...

I didn't know you were going to nursing school!! That is awesome! Good for you! Good luck with the water damage... I hate that, too! ICK!