Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chocolate Cupcake Pops


( Photo From Bakerella )




So I have been wanting to make these ever since my sister told me about this awesome Website . I had a little helper as well, I will keep this sweet & short, my pictures show all the " tools" needed, and fun little steps, on the link she is great at step by step, and where to get your materials. They were sure Fun, However Time Consuming..( I have time )
So here below is my attempt to make these Oooo so yummy treats. It did not help that, I had a little helper, taking
rather LARGE dips in the chocolate with his little fingers. All in all, they turned out Great, note: leave them in the freezer longer, so they get nice and firm. I think that I am going to do these Pop/Bites For every holiday!
For these pop's it was my mom's birthday, Me and karson's drove to her school to take them to her. It was So cute walking through the hall, to her class room, some students, comments " Wow, are those Cupcakes on a stick", and
" oh, my... Those are soooo cute". Nothing like getting compliments from little kids. Thanks to my mom's 4Th Grade class, they were the BEST!


4 love notes:

Kristen said...

wow. great job! Im impressed, now I need to go attempt it!

Maggie said...

those are so cute! i might have to try that someday!

Jennifer said...

Those are adorable. I actually just tried this for my daughter's birthday party, but I didn't read the directions very well (didn't freeze them) so it's too bad I didn't have your blog to go from. Yours are WAAAAAY cuter. :)

Tina said...

Those look soooo good! Ymmm