Monday, October 12, 2009

My new love...

My sweet husband bought this for me, a few months ago, and just today I pulled off the sticky tape to finally use it for the first time. I LOVE this machine!! I think I have been a little intimidated from all the features, and cartridges he bought me. However.... my walls are quickly getting filled with my favorite sayings.. and the boys rooms' are Oh, so cute. I am taken pictures of my new place, many have asked to see pic, { soo sorry.. it's been crazy to say the least }
So, if you want come on over, and come use this machine with me! Just get vinyl you want, I have the rest. Kent also got me the Glass etching kit? with stamps.. So I am going to be doing fun things for the holidays. I know I say that now.. but those are my intentions. Check out all the Cricut




3 love notes:

Jennifer said...

I have one, too, and I LOVE it!! It's the really basic one (the first one that came out), but I think it can still do vinyl. I really need to try it!!! I hope you post what you make so that I can see it (and probably copy it! ha) :)

Andrea said...

I will :)

smiliesar said...

You'll have to explain the glass etching stuff to me. That might be fun for Christmas presents.