Friday, October 2, 2009

11 Months




11 Mo. 31" 20.lb 12oz LOVE LOVE LOVE you!









Why God Made Little Boys

God made the world out of His dreams

Of magic mountains, oceans and streams,

Prairies and pla

ns and wooded land,

Then paused and thought

“I need someone to stand

On top of mountains, to conquer the seas,

Explore the plains and climb the trees.

Someone to start out small and to grow,

Sturdy, strong as a tree…” And so,

He created boys, full of spirit and fun,

To explore and conquer, to romp and run.

With dirty faces and banged up chins,

With courageous he

arts and boyish grins.

When He had completed

the task He’d begun

He surely said “A job well done”.



I just Can not believe karson is 11 months. To think that this month, { the 27Th } he was born 1 year ago. Time really fly's by. Karson, you have been a complete JOY to say the least. It's FOR sure been a contrast, we have had a little bit of an uphill battle for 5 years, Kar is just sometimes { a breath of fresh air } not saying I am not grateful for kaid at all.
Some of the many things karson is into now; WALKING! pretty much running everywhere, loves to be inquisitive. Very Happy, 99.9% of the time, he wakes up with a huge smile, as well when he's going down for bed, completely enjoys playing with his big brother, is excited all the time when kaid wants to play with him. Love, LOVES his daddy. I am a little bummed, that he is not a mommas boy, he's all about daddy. loves to talk, and to hear his voice. The other day, he pointed to what kaid was eating, and said { O*GURT* } kaid was eating yogurt. I was Stunned!! He loves his grandpa, and grandma, and all the loves and kiss's they give him. We are excited that his birthday is close to Halloween, so we can have a themed Halloween/birthday party! I will do this, until he's like.." Please mom, I am so over this.. " Well.. here is to many more milestones, I am missing so many more things to say, as.. he walks around the house with a dust broom, helping me clean, he's my joy & our love, we love you so much Kar! I am sorry.. I have been quite lazy with taking pictures... So much going on. He's changed just from these pictures. Huge Family pictures end of the month.. Cant Wait!

3 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Adorable pictures. What a SWEET boy!! :)

smiliesar said...

He's the best! I just love his smile.

Kristen said...

WHat a cutie bug!! I wish I was talking your pictures :) Cant wait to see them!