Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eat, Sleep,Play, 1mo old





I can not believe karson is a month old!  So many fun moments with him.   I am trying to get the best shot of him smiling.. he is so happy, and a joy to have in our family.  The best part is when kent comes home, Karson hears him  and if kent does not come over soon and give him a hug he starts winning. I thought that I was just imanging that... but time and time again, he wines, when kent does not come right up to him after he gets home, then when kent does come give him loveys, karson will not leave his cheek.. it's So cute,  Kaid would do the Exact same thing. I am going to dig the pictures out of kaid and compare..  I have to admit, Kaid is way better then I thought with karson, he loves to give him kiss's and brings him his Binky so sweet.. I am finally able to sleep almost all the way through the night.... I have to admit I am So GLAD that I finally got a wipe warmer.. in the middle of the night when I changed him he would cry and cry from the cold wipe, now.... the warm of the wipe puts him right back to sleep.. LOVE IT!  

5 love notes:

Josh and Leslie said...

I LOVE that shirt! He is so cute and how fun for Kaid to be a big brother! I still want to know where you got that letter "K" on your wall?? I love it!!

Alisha said...

What a CUTIE! I'm so excited to meet him in person. Hopefully next week? That's great that he loves his daddy so much, too.

Emily said...

Glad you are enjoying him so much and that Kaid is loving it too!

Jenni Price Photography said...

Thanks for your comment! You have a beautiful family, what a blessing! Here is a link to my website {www.jennipricephotography.com} if you have any additional questions, please email me @ jenni@jennipricephotography.com. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

Ps- I am loving your new little guys shirt- LOVE!

The Woolner Family said...

That onesie is the best. I love his wavy hair.