Sunday, December 28, 2008

So late.. but oh So Sweet....

Well.. I can not believe Christmas has come and gone.. I am sad, and Happy at the same time. I am not much of a computer person this month, as I LOVE Christmas, and want to be outdoors seeing all the there is to see. This year was much more different for us, I think this has been the best Christmas that I have had. It was simple, but so sweet.  SO many wonderful changes we have had this year, though I am sad to see it go, I am So excited to welcome a new year as well.  I have So much to write, as I have so many things I want to tell about this month, but this blog would be WAY too long, and as it is right now, Karson is in my arms, Smiling SO big.. I need to make it snappy :)  Some of the fun things we did.. we decorated our very own Gingerbread house.. kaid helped me put up our Playmobil Nativity set, ( His Fav)  He loves the three wise men.  In one of these pictures, I gave the box to kaid to set up the nativity, as i was listing to him talk, he kept saying " diaper"  hmm.. I look back to him, and trying to hold my laughter, he had baby Jesus in the manger.. ( good boy) Mary was next to him, however Jesus was folded up, so his diaper could be placed on.  We have had his set for 3 years, and he has NEVER done that before.. I think it's a karson thing.  Well, Christmas this year was for sure a white one to say the least!  I loved it for about a day, and then begged it to melt all away.  I will post more... I have SO many more to catch up with, I rather just post then to write all...that never really comes out right anyways.. Well.. enjoy :) Oh.. Kaid Finally got his Train Table, with All the 205 piece set.. Crazy.. I am now in the process of Drilling them all on the track.. lol..

I have made this Slideshow.. As I am not getting the hang of Photobucket as fast as I want. Dont laugh, I love my mac, and I am just so use to draging and things just appear.. It's going to take me sometime to figure this out.. Sarah.. can you help me.. lol...

Hope everyone had a Great Holiday Season!


Scroll to the bottom to look at the pictures.. 














2 love notes:

Andrea said...

he is so cute..I want to hold him now. blurb.com is the place for teh blog book

smiliesar said...

It looks like you figured out photobucket. Let me know if you do need help. I'm available the end of the week.