Tuesday, December 30, 2008

95%

We all bundled in the car and took Baby Karson to his 2 month check up on Friday.  We were so excited to see how much he has grown, and BOY has he grown! He weighs 12.7 lbs  and 24 in. long!  When the Dr. came in and talked with us about karson's growth and development, she was so happy that he was in the 95% for height/weight  everything! We knew he was growing but how much was the question!! Lately,  life is anything but quiet here. With kaid wanting to constantly hold baby, and karson wanting to sleep/eat/and be held by momma 24/7, I sometimes have to boys that I am carrying around the house.  Kaid has somewhat reverted a little back and wants to be babied a little more, ( more than I already baby him.. )   when I need  go places, I  take my peanut shell to put  Karson in it,  with out fail when I go ANY place with kaid & Karson,  kaid wants me to carry him as well.... Yeah that does not go so well, I end up almost dragging him by his little hand, I am sure it does not look very lovely to onlookers :)  Needless to say I am gaining my strenght daily by the many flights of stairs coming home. I can not wait to use my new Amazing Stroller.. This bad boy does everything! I have mapped out a walk routine, 3.5mi. I can not wait to start on it First thing Monday when Kaid goes back to school!!!!! YEAH!!!!! mommy Break!   Oh, was that too excited....We are So lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful bundles of joy!!

Placing Karson on the scale, Shock from my warm arms' to the cold scale.


        He was so Chill, not minding the nurse measure his 











1 love notes:

Alisha said...

Hooray for a healthy and growing baby! (And hooray for school starting again on Monday. No, it's not bad to be excited. ;))