Saturday, December 20, 2008

Need a Good Laugh?

So.... It's the weather has been really bad  here.. School was canceled for 3 days in a row here, ( annoying.. lol ) the other day I was feeling a little cooped up,  needless to say, I was not really giving attention to kaid as much as I would have liked  Karson was needing just a little more affection.  As I was laying karson down in his crib, I came back in the living room to see this sight... I could not believe myself.. This viedo does not do kaid justice, he was swinging WAY higher before... as i scrambled to get my cell phone, he toned it down a bit.  This just made me laugh.. He Loves his brother So much, every time karson is swinging kaid loves to push him softly, but this was so out of the norm from what kaid does... Well.. I would not hold anything back.. kaid's pretty unpredictable.. This definitely helped me with my mood, from not going crazy from being cooped up all day, Kaid just made me laugh So hard!  Hope you get a good laugh..

2 love notes:

Josh and Leslie said...

Love it! What a cutie! We've been lucky enough to be able to venture out with our 4-wheel drive the last few days. I can't imagine being stuck at home with 2 kids!! You are definitely out numbered these days! Miss ya!

Alisha said...

Pretty funny! As long as he's happy and you're laughing, it can't be a bad thing, right? :)