Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sugar Plum..

 " A baby is Sunshine and Moonbeams Brightening your world as never before"

           - Un known Author

My sisters were here this week.. how sad I am that they are gone now.  My sister Kristen Is I believe one, if not the
best photographer I have seen, she did a photo shoot with Karson.  These photos are So priceless.. we had some serious coaching this little guy, I think we went through 3-4 receiving pee pee blankets.. but these photos are SoSOOO worth it..This is Karson's nursery, we had to turn the heat up so he was all nice and warm... oh.. I am just so thankful for you to capture this sweet little boy :)


8 love notes:

Josh and Leslie said...

Ah man! He is the cutest thing ever! And yes, very nice photography...it helps when the subject is just simply adorable!! Love the "K"...where did you get that??

smiliesar said...

Beautiful pics!!! She did a great job and I love what you did with the nursery.

Corey said...

Love the black decor and of course sweet little Karson. What a cutie! Tons of hair too, what a handsome babe!

Anonymous said...

How freaking cute are those!! Love them!!!

Andrea said...

thanks guys... He's the best baby :)

Tina said...

Sooooo cute, I love those pictures soooo much! he is a doll!

The Woolner Family said...

He is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS. I wish I could hold him. How can you keep from kissing him every second?

Maggie said...

those are such cute pictures! I hope to see you guys soon!