Saturday, June 14, 2008

Best Buddys


What a Great day. We are in Utah for a while, and my sister had a photo shoot in
Temple Square, oh.. I just love this place. Kaid with his cousins, Isabella, and moses.
Just the simple captures of childhood, watching them interact is simply priceless.
Kaid is going to have a hard time leaving them, as well as I will.




Temple Square, waiting patiently..

Kaid Loves his cousin moses..
The funny thing too, I do not think that we told them to hug , they really love each other.

Photobucket

Best Photo of all.. I love this, they really enjoyed looking at all the beauty.

7 love notes:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

first of all, AWESOME! tunes :) second, we have the cutest kids around, I love these pictures! (toot toot!)

Noell said...

Andrea, I love the new blog look especially the love notes link for your comments because that is what they truly are! We love Kaid and your growing family and hearing all about your day to day wonders. You are such a great mom, love the hugs!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! It truly looks like you guys are having a wonderful time!
They sure are my fave nice and nephews.
Don't forget to come back so me and Brenny can hug you guys too ;)

Lots of love!
Auntieduuuuuuuu

Corey said...

I love the new background! Isn't it fun to be able to switch them around. I'm glad that you are having such a great time with your sister. Aren't big sisters the best?! Jenny watched my boys for the weekend while we celebrated our anniversary and it was so nice to have a sister so close that could do that for us. Hyrum had a great time with his cousins. It's great to see them interact. I was never that close with my cousins since the ones that live the closest are so much older than me, so I'm glad that my boys have cousins closer to their ages. I hope you are feeling well and your travels home are safe!

Andrea said...

thank you guys. Noell, I am trying to post back to you, your sweet comment, but because I am not at home, it's not allowing me to with this priviate blog. I will next week. Thank you all.

Anonymous said...

We miss you too, and I can't wait for your ultrasound!!!! Glad to hear you are having a good time!!!