Monday, June 23, 2008

Another BOY!!

We went to the Doctors this morning to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. As soon as the Wand passed over my belly, and the doctor was able to focus in on the area, she said. " wow, well, there is no denying that, you guys are having a boy!" I am not going to lie, I was like, " what the crap!!" I am suppose to have a girl, is this a mistake?. Then Kent, said the sweetest thing, he said, " Andrea, you are the best mom I know, God wanted us to have another boy, this is the plan, we WILL have a girl, but now this little boy wanted to come to our family, Dre, this baby is going to be amazing!" I know, that it's all good, it's just.... for 5 years, All I know is boy's.. and how boy's get screwed out on cute clothes, ( sorry.. they just do..) then I thought.. this is going to be Perfect! Well.. I wanted to add this video clip, this is my Kaid, He LOVES his music, and LOUD music.. when we were driving in Utah with my sisters, he was jamming out to Usher! Thanks Kim, I think this is his Favorite song now! Got to love the dance!

3 love notes:

Kristen said...

When you told me the news today, I was so happy, Kaid will love having a brother, and as soon as the shock wears off, that its not a girl, I know you will be jumping out of your skin with excitement! Kents right, a girl will come, but really, nothing beats a pair of brothers!! And yes, a music CD and pics are comming your way, Ill send them with mom :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and I love Kaid's dancing!!!

Corey said...

I felt the same way initially when I found out I was having a 2nd boy. But now that we have Jonah I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It's great having 2 boys. They have so much fun playing together. Plus sometimes I think that if I were to have had a girl 2nd it would have been too tempting for me to stop having kids. The Lord always has a different plan in store for us and we just have to be willing to follow it. We are excited for you guys and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!