Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here's To you!


Well. our time has come, we are going home from our Amazing trip, visiting family. Thank you so much Kris and Buddy, for all your kindness. It's going to be great to go home, but sad to leave you all. I will call you for sure Monday Morning... I am crossing my fingers. we sure did have a fun time. Don't forget to dye kimbo's hair! Take pictures of that. Love to you all..

Bells, pls blog to me.. I would love to hear from you, and how your summer is going. MO.. I just love you..

3 love notes:

smiliesar said...

I LOVE that picture! I can't wait to see you this week. Good Luck at your appointment.

Kristen said...

what a handsome dude. Who took that picture? Its awesome :)

Andrea said...

you need to go back in there and put your stamp on it..lol