Thursday, May 29, 2008

Box Lunch Any one?






Today Kaid and I, were having a picnic on the Floor, I told him it was like having a box lunch at the zoo.. Don't ask.. it's a weird thing I said.. lol. So then he runs down stairs, and I hear him grunting.. uh.. uh.. As I get up from the floor, I

notice he's caring, up an empty box that I had in the entry. Peaking my interest at what his little imagination was
Thinking of.. I helped him carry the box, and watching him go, slowing, he opened the box, hesitating.. to see if it was
dirty, then.. climbed right in, and shut the lid, he must have stayed in there a good, 5 min, I finally realized.. that he really wanted me to take a picture.. the last one Say's it all.. " da da.."  is what he said when he popped up. Aka.. Tada!

2 love notes:

Corey said...

What fun! I love the one with Kaid's face squished on the side of the box. Boys are so silly!

Noell said...

I love it Andrea! What a wonderful mom you are! Kaid's creativity is so enlivening!