Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memories..


kris, Pleae dont Kill me.. So last night, I went to dinner at mom and dad's. After
dinner, I noticed mom had TONS of photos out, all over floor. All seperated in piles, by kids. I just could not help taking a picture of these. I remember just like this was yesterday. It was so much fun looking back at all the old memories, and laughing so hard I almost peed, and then cried... from how much a single picutre can translate you back to that very time. I just want you to know how much my family mean's to me, and my two awesome sisters. I have tons of kim to put on here as well... they are comming. It's more inbarassine for me, as my unique clothing chooice was not always to the climate that best sooted the situation. I still got a good laugh. Kris. please dont kill me..





Me and my sister finially spilt rooms. Man was kris SO excited. she painted her room a dusty rose, and I.. well... Dark Green almost black..
Did some one say the sound of music? from Left, Dave, my friend Amanda, me, Mikey, Kris, Kim
Do you want fries with that? Mom actually handed me this one.. I was really excited for kris's first day, see this ment that me and my friends could get free food.

3 love notes:

Kristen said...

Buddy cant stop laughing at the middle one..I was seriously Hot, you cant deny. Just wait, Ill have some blackmail pics for you soon...very soon.

Andrea said...

crap... well.. I better get some more from mom.. lol.. I know that I have some doosies.. out there.

Dublinia said...

Don't you love how I'm wearing MEN's UNDERWEAR! What a fashion statement...I wonder what shoes I was wearing?!?!?