Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Smile :)

Poor Kaid.. I was So sick today.
kaid was so happy to see his face on the computer..
I love my short hair.. but man I miss my long hair..
uhhhhh....
Smile.. This is my favorite.. Giving kaid attention is all he wanted..
He was So striking a pose, trying to put his hands in places.. it was so funny..

Well.. Kaid and I, have been really bored lately. It's either been too hot
to go outside, or cold, or I am not feeling good. I have not posted for awhile, I have been in a
funk with what to say.. I am SO excited to come to see my sister, and the family.. and
I got my luggage out yesterday, It's going to be nice. Today as we had our story time, kaid pointed to the picture of the computer.(  Sing language picture cards. ) I replied. " kaid do you want to go play on the computer?" Jumping, almost running downstairs to the office, as we sat down, he only wanted to strike a pose. You see.. my little one is a wee bit vain. I can not see where he gets this from.. lol.!  I did the photo booth, program on our computer with him, only one time. However kaid is like an elephant he remembers EVERYTHING. So here are the various snap shots that we took. I was not that into this, as I was... well.. let's just say having a hard time keeping food down. The other's are of me when I am feeling better.. 

7 love notes:

Kristen said...

I LOVE these pictures, you are gorgeous Ann! I love your new do!

Maggie said...

Cute! i love your hair!
I didnt see your email.. noellielace@gmail.com is Noell's email.

Josh and Leslie said...

That looks like a lot of fun! No wonder he loves it so much! I hope you get to feeling better...have fun with your family!

Dublinia said...

I love these! And your hair looks absolutely fantastic!!! Can't wait for June!

Corey said...

What fun photos! I love the colors, very hip! Cute haircut too, short hair is always nice to have once it gets hot. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Andrea said...

thanks you guys.. Got to love the Mac Computers..

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

http://thewrights2008.blogspot.com/

this is the url to my blog, see if it works, let me know on facebook if it doesnt :)